Sean is a proven leader with extensive experience and knowledge in collaborative planning, development and delivery of high-quality and fast-paced design build and bid-build projects. Capable of managing large, complex teams and projects delivering timely, cost-effective results.
• Twenty+ years of successful management of challenging projects and achieving “Exceptional” reviews.
• Capable of managing multiple projects at one time ranging in values from $1 to $49 million
• Effective at developing and maintaining relationships with teams and clients
▪ Project Management Systems ▪ Client/Vendor Management ▪ Risk Management ▪ Sales & Marketing ▪ P&L Management ▪ Best Practice/ Best Value Implementation ▪ Design Management ▪ Value Engineering ▪ Estimating & Schedule Development ▪ Business Development ▪ Quality Control Management ▪Safety Planning & Implementation
Wentworth Institute of Technology-Boston, MA: Building Construction Management, Bachelor of Science
· Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST) Board of Certified Safety Professionals (CHST-8581)
· ABC Individual Award of Excellence in Construction 2015
· Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) Award Status in 2015
· Best Value Certification for Project Management (Arizona State University)
· OSHA Certified: Fall Protection, Confined Space, & Scaffolding Certified / Competent Person
· BVM’s Qualifying Agent CCC133561
Copyright © 2018 Best Value Management LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Administered by Echols Enterprises LLC